At the rcUnion Exchange Network, we are dedicated to developing a high quality banner
exchange system that serves RC communities of interest, and delivers results for our
members. In order to provide the best results to our members, we require that all of our
members adhere to the following terms of service.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
In order to participate in our RC banner exchange you must comply with the following:
- Our banner code must be displayed on at least one page on your website at all times.
- No more than two rcUnion Exchange Network banner may be displayed on a single page at a time. (You won't build credits faster by posting our banner code multiple times on the same page).
- You may display our banner code on multiple pages on your web site. (Maximum one banner per page).
- You may display banners from other banner exchanges on the same page as our banner code, provided that such pages contain real content. The use of our code in "banner farms" is expressly forbidden. (In other words, don't put our banner code on a page that only contains other banners).
- You may not place our banner code on any page that automatically refreshes.
- You may not use our banner code in emails of any type. (This means, don't include our banner code on thousands of emails just to build up credits.)
- All banners must be accessible to visitors on your site and easily viewable. (This means that we don't allow placing our banner code on pages that are hidden or computer generated, and will never be viewed by a visitor to your site.)
- Content on banners or sites that your banner points to must contain RC relavent. Do not cross post to other categories with non-relevant content.
- Content on banners or sites that your banner points to must not contain any of the following, or links to any of the following:
a) Illegal activities.
b) Instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities.
c) Libelous or harassing activities.
d) Hate speech.
e) Child pornography.
f) The promotion of, or utilization of, software or services designed to deliver unsolicited e-mail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The RC UNION Exchange Network name, logo, software, databases, reports, website, and information are proprietary and cannot be used without prior permission from the RC UNION Exchange Network.
The RC UNION Exchange Network makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, with respect to it's products and services, and specifically disclaims any performance, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree to hold harmless the bannerCast Exchange Network from any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of our products and services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the RC UNION Exchange Network harmless, from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from your violation of this terms of service agreement, or any third-party's rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights.
By signing up for membership in the RC UNION Exchange Network, you indicate your acceptance of these terms of service.
We understand that you may be new or inexperienced at participating in banner exchanges. If we find that you have violated our terms of service as defined above, we will suspended your member account. We will then contact you to let you know that your account has been suspended. You must correct the violation within 5 business days in order for us to reinstate your account. If the violation is not corrected within 30 days, your member account will be permanently removed from our exchange, and you will lose all or any credits you have accrued.